The main objective of the Cloud Computing Competence Center: to improve the capabilities of IT businesses, public sector, universities and users in selecting, implementing and using Cloud computing solutions.
- to raise the competence of ICT employees and university students in Cloud computing area as well as in other areas of ICT;
- to satisfy the basic needs of businesses in specialised professional services for development and marketing of innovative CC services;
- to serve as local platform for collaboration of ICT business with particular universities.
- perform educational and training activities for ICT employees and university students in the CC area;
- participate in modernising the ICT courses in the universities based on the ICT market needs;
- develop specialised cloud computing related services for businesses such as Proof-of-Concept-As-a-Services (PoCaS) and other R&D related services;
- continuously offer them to ICT providers and academic institutions;
- maintain and develop cooperation in joint R&D projects among cluster participants.